Recent Press Releases
- UL’s GoodGuide Partners with Good Housekeeping to Bring Consumers Enhanced Decision Making Information3/13/2017
- UL Environment Acquires GoodGuide8/2/2012
August 2, 2012 — Marietta, GA / San Francisco, CA — UL Environment, a business unit of UL (Underwriters Laboratories), announced today the acquisition of GoodGuide, one of the world's largest sources of information on the health, environmental, and social impacts of consumer products.
- New iPhone Application From GoodGuide Lets Users Scan Barcodes to Get Health, Environment and Social Responsibility Ratings While in the Store11/18/2009
November 18, 2009 — San Francisco — GoodGuide today announced the first iPhone application that scans barcodes to provide impartial health, environment and social responsibility ratings of products and companies.
- GoodGuide Launches Food Category --- New Health and Environmental Findings Shed Light on What We Feed Our Kids3/16/2009
March 16, 2009 — San Francisco — Consumer product rating website, GoodGuide, releases nutritional, health, environmental and social research on food products. GoodGuide calls for more transparency from government and manufacturers.
- Web 2.0 Conference: GoodGuide App for iPhone and iPod touch Will Change the Way Consumers Shop11/6/2008
November 6, 2008 — San Francisco — GoodGuide’s app gives parents and shoppers instant, mobile access to a world of product safety and health information for the first time.
- TechCrunch 50: New Start-up Provides Free, Instant Access to World's Largest Source of Consumer Product Information9/10/2008
September 10, 2008 — San Francisco — GoodGuide to Offer Health, Environmental, and Social Impact Ratings for More Than 60,000 Personal Care and Household Cleaning Products at GoodGuide.com