Walgreens Drinking Water, 2.5 Gallon
This product has a high nutrition score.
- Human Health ImpactsHuman Health ImpactsThis component of GoodGuide’s rating system evaluates the potential impacts of a product on human health. It incorporates a screening-level hazard assessment or nutritional evaluation, as well as other relevant indicators, like the regulatory status of ingredients. If ingredients pose potential health risks or have limited nutritional value, a product's score is lowered. If a product lacks the data needed to conduct a health evaluation, its score is also lowered to provide an incentive for manufacturers to disclose better information.Rating: 10 out of 1010
- Non Processed Foods Criterion 9-10-10Non Processed Foods Criterion 9-10-10A criterion that gives non-processed foods including bottled water a 10 for the health score.GoodGuide Bottled Beverages, Bottled Water Health ScoreRating: 10 out of 1010
This company's environmental policies, practices and performance place it among the best 50% of companies rated by GoodGuide.
- Drink Country of OriginDrink Country of OriginIndicates the country of origin for a bottled beverageGoodGuide Bottled Beverages, Drink Country of Origin AttributeRating: 10 out of 1010
- Drink Container MaterialDrink Container MaterialIndicates the material of the container of a bottled beverageGoodGuide Bottled Beverages, Drink Container MaterialRating: 9.0 out of 109.0
- Core Company Environmental PerformanceCore Company Environmental PerformanceSummary evaluation of a company's overall environmental performance, considering its management policies and practices; resource use; environmental impacts; and degree of environmental transparency.Rating: 5.1 out of 105.1
- Resource UseResource UseSummary evaluation of a company's policies and practices related to resouce use, considering energy, water and materials.Rating: 6.0 out of 106.0
- Environmental ImpactsEnvironmental ImpactsSummary evaluation of a company's environmental impacts, considering its policies and practices relating to air and water emissions, waste management and biodiversity.Rating: 5.3 out of 105.3
- Environmental ManagementEnvironmental ManagementRating: 5.2 out of 105.2
- TransparencyTransparencySummary evaluation of the amount of data a company makes public for assessing its environmental practices and performance.GoodGuide, TransparencyRating: 3.7 out of 103.7
This company's social policies, practices and performance place it among the best 50% of companies rated by GoodGuide.
- Core Company Social PerformanceCore Company Social PerformanceSummary evaluation of a company's overall social performance, considering its management policies and practices; impacts on workers, consumers and communities; and degree of social transparency.Rating: 5.1 out of 105.1
- CommunityCommunitySummary evaluation of a company's performance relating to communities, considering its management policies and practices; community relationships; stakeholder engagement activities; and public policy positions.Rating: 6.0 out of 106.0
- WorkersWorkersSummary evaluation of a company's performance relating to workers, considering its management policies and practices; diversity & equal opportunity record; and human rights issues.Rating: 6.0 out of 106.0
- ManagementManagementEvaluation of a company's social management, considering how it is governed and whether it exhibits any leading edge practices or is involved in any controversies or compliance issues.Rating: 5.5 out of 105.5
- TransparencyTransparencySummary evaluation of the amount of data a company makes public for assessing its social practices and performance.GoodGuide, TransparencyRating: 4.2 out of 104.2
- ConsumersConsumersRating: 3.8 out of 103.8