Bidette Feminine Towelettes, Cloth, Fresh Scent
This product contains problematic, banned, or contaminated ingredients.
- Human Health ImpactsHuman Health ImpactsThis component of GoodGuide’s rating system evaluates the potential impacts of a product on human health. It incorporates a screening-level hazard assessment or nutritional evaluation, as well as other relevant indicators, like the regulatory status of ingredients. If ingredients pose potential health risks or have limited nutritional value, a product's score is lowered. If a product lacks the data needed to conduct a health evaluation, its score is also lowered to provide an incentive for manufacturers to disclose better information.Rating: 0 out of 100
- Human Health Impacts, Level of Health Concern of IngredientsHuman Health Impacts, Level of Health Concern of IngredientsTo assign a health hazard score to a product, GoodGuide counts the number of its ingredients that are categorized as low, medium or high concern. Ingredients are placed into these categories based on their number of recognized and suspected health effects, their relative toxic potency, whether they are frequently detected in humans, and whether the basic toxicity testing needed to assess chemical safety has been conducted.Rating: 8.0 out of 108.0
- Data Adequacy, Ingredient DisclosureData Adequacy, Ingredient DisclosureCharacterizing potential human health impacts requires complete information about the specific ingredients in a product. However, there is no current regulatory requirement that companies disclose full ingredients lists for household chemical products (in contrast with personal care products, where disclosure is required). To create an incentive for disclosure, GoodGuide caps a product’s score if it lacks complete ingredient data or lists generic names that do not support chemical-specific evaluations.Rating: 6.0 out of 106.0
- Amount of Ingredient DetailAmount of Ingredient DetailTells what is the amount of ingredient information available to rate this product.Rating: 6.0 out of 106.0
- Other Negative AspectsOther Negative AspectsHuman health impact scores are adjusted lower if a product includes ingredients that are considered "bad actors," such as chemicals that have been banned by regulatory agencies or targeted for phase out, or if its production process utilizes hazardous chemicals or introduces contaminants to the product.Rating: 0 out of 100