No Health Concern
- Copper PCA is suspected of causing kidney toxicity, according to sources compiled by Scorecard (www.scorecard.org)
- Copper PCA is suspected of causing respiratory toxicity, according to sources compiled by Scorecard (www.scorecard.org)
- Indicates the relative potency of an ingredient in this product, based on EPA's Toxicity Weight for inhalation exposures. Chemicals with higher potency are capable of causing toxic effects at lower doses.
- Copper PCA is potent via ingestion and capable of causing adverse effects at low doses.
- It is not on any of GoodGuide’s lists of toxic chemicals which cause suspected or recognized health effects. It has not been detected in human tissue or urine.