GoodGuide has reviewed and rated 176 of the best Energy Drinks
Best Energy Drinks Reviewed & Rated
Drinks are organized into the following sub-categories: juices, smoothies, carbonated beverages, energy drinks, sports drinks, prepared teas and coffees, and bottled water.
GoodGuide's Health ratings for drinks are based on the same methodology we use to rate food products, including:
- the nutritional value of the drink, as characterized by a standard method of nutrient assessment called the “Ratio of Recommended to Restricted Nutrients” (RRR);
- indicators of whether levels of specific nutrients exceed public health guidelines;
- the presence of potentially hazardous additives such as certain food colors; and
- indicators of various production practices that affect the quality of a food product.
Product-level Environment scores for this category are based on:
- Container material, indicating a product's material choice and waste management impacts;
- Country of origin, indicating a product's transportation impact; and
- Certifications of product quality.