The GoodGuide Team
Meet the GoodGuide Team
GoodGuide is made up of people from all kinds of different backgrounds: engineers, product designers, chemists, environmental scientists, and MBAs. And they come from all over the world, from England and Portugal to Iowa. We love to travel, surf, ski, drink great wine, and go camping with our kids, DJ at music festivals, and build great products together. We also have a unique passion for applying our talents to making the world a better place.
Our executive team:
- Dara O'Rourke Founder Dara is a professor at UC Berkeley and GoodGuide's founder. He's also the author of Shopping for Good.
- Bill Pease Chief Scientist Bill is responsible for the systems used to rate products and companies by their health, environmental and social impacts.
- Pedro Vieira VP of Science As a founding member, Pedro helped design and implement the GoodGuide rating system. Aside from food and wine, he loves turning complex science into cool products.
- Nathan Amick Software Engineer
- Swamy Gopalsamy Software Engineer
- David Hamp-Gonsalves Software Engineer
- Yu Kuwabara Chemist
- Jennifer Mar Senior Data Entry Specialist
- Dave Norem Senior Research Associate Sustainability, beer, science, data. Repeat.
- Richard Park Executive Assistant/Operation Manager
- Matt Ridenour Software Engineer
- Miriam Traore Senior Data Specialist
Send your resume to email@example.com.